About Me

My photo
I recently graduated as an art major at the University of Connecticut, with a concentration in illustration. I am currently attending the University of Bridgeport to receive my teacher certification to teach Elementary Education. I would eventually like to become an art teacher. On the side, people hire me to draw their houses with pen and ink, or paint their houses with watercolor. If you are interested in having your house drawn, or a friends house drawn as a gift, please feel free to contact me. Also, if you are interested in having a face-painter at a party, give me a call.(860) 335-0014 katherine.soltys@uconn.edu

Friday, September 19, 2008

House Drawings







I I Need a wedding gift? Or how about an anniversary present? Or just a spot on your wall that needs an original piece of art?If you would like a watercolor painting or ink drawing, please contact me. (860)-335-0014 katherine.soltys@uconn.edu

1 comment:

Illustration Blog said...

Katie, you certainly have a talent for doing these. You need patience doing all the little details and make all the lines straight...I'd be terrible at this!! awesome job along with your giraffes!! hope all is well!